Sunday, September 11, 2005

Gosnells Dog Club Agility Jinx

Trial #34 September 10th Gosnells Dog Club - Again another clubs' grounds that we never manage to go clear on! There was no fixing that jinx today! The positives of our runs were that she kept all her bars up in both agility runs and did really nice contacts (I have included a pic below) the negatives (which we wiil not focus on!) are that she dropped a bar in both Open Jumping and Masters Jumping and she popped the last weave in Open Agility. The biggest negative was me! running the Masters Agility course and not even realising till we got to the end that I had missed about 5 obstacles out! Luckily we stuffed up before that anyway but I'd have been a bit annoyed with myself if we'd done everything clear and I thought we'd done the whole course! LOL!!! Dearie me sometimes I wonder if I am ever going to meet Raven's demanding high standards as her handler! LOL!! I take solace in the fact that we really haven't had a trial like this since way back in July - 2 months ago actually! Still have not figured out why I remembered the course a different way!

No comments: