Sunday, March 20, 2005

Disconnection...

After a 2 week break from trialling we headed out to Lumen Christi grounds in Gosnells for the first Gosnells Agility and Jumping trial of the year. After rolling her ankle spectacularly at the last event of the Classic her handler held her back today not being able to run flat out. Open Jumping 1 bar down, Open Agility she misses the down on the dog walk contact, in Masters Agility she took the dogwalk at too shallow and angle and came off the side of the up ramp, Masters Jumping she was a bit disconnected and took a wrong jump. No luck today and we won't tell my physio who told me no agility for 6 to 8 weeks. All my right ankle ligaments and muscle tendons were completely torn and overstretched and I needed x rays and muscle anti inflammatories to get it sorted - I will now probably have a weak right anke for the rest of my life....*sigh*...this better not be a sign of me getting old!!!

No comments: