Monday, August 22, 2005

Raising money for the Agility Committee

Trial #29 August 21st CAWA Fundraiser - This morning trial was very cold and the ground was very slippery, she did a GREAT run in Masters Agility, I again opened my mouth when I should have kept it closed and sent her off course. I was very pleased with her run though. Masters Jumping we dropped a bar and Open Agility she blew her dogwalk contact -3rd Place in Open Jumping.

Trial #30 August 21st CAWA Fundraiser - We did okay in this one, we have a sublime run in Open Jumping and gained 2nd place, missing out on 1st by point 4 of a second! She kept all her bars up apart from 1 this afternoon so I was very happy with her overall - 7 out of 8 runs we kept our bars up during the day. Some more shots of Raven in Sydney last year:

No comments: