Monday, September 10, 2007

New Toy

So Tim got me a new digi camera for our anniversary (ten years - who'd have thunk it?). I think he was worried I'd keep nicking off with his rather flash (and horribly expensive) Nikon whenever I needed to take pics and he wasn't around. So I got a Canon Ixus 70. Don't ask me about the specs, alls I know is Tim chose it and he who is very thorough about that sort of thing would no doubt be getting the best camera for the price range. It's small and neat and pocketable, and I'm still figuring out all the functions it has. Took it on our bush walk yesterday - yes Cypher (who gaited and pulled 20kms the day before) had the audacity to not display an ounce of stiffness the following day...whatever elixir of life he is on I need some! So we went for an hour at the regional park and I took the camera with some vague idea of having a muck around with it. Got a very few decent pics...one really needs to practice at the keeping hand still thing. Either that or take 300 shots to get 5 decent ones!

Raven with her "so not impressed about sitting
here whilst I can hear the other two chasing
bunnies in the bush!" look


Is this the face of a dog who ran a half marathon the
day before?? Who spent the entire hour walk the next day
bouncing, chasing and generally not slowing down for anything!


Raven on the log - she made the lying
down look awkward


Spryte aka The Mite - I have just said the word "bunnies!"

No comments: