Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dogs I've had a go with...

I was just thinking tonight about the different breeds I have tried Agility with...either in a very informal way at training or just mucking around or that I have run in trials with..let's see;
Sheltie - Rumour, who I am currently trialling with, who has moments of such drivey brilliance I can see why they are so popular.
GSP - Emmy who I run in Strategic Pairs and anything else her owner Lisa let's me borrow her for...she's such an awesome dog if I had the room I'd seriously consider one!
Corgi
Rottweiler (long time ago, there are no Rotties competing in WA right now)
GSD - had fun there and seriously thinking about training up my parents boy Zeus for some fun.
Irish Terrier
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Labrador Retriever
Kelpie
Whippet
Aussie Shepherd
Golden Retriever
And that's about all I can recall right now. I've always wondered what Large Munsterlanders and Belgian Malinois would be like and also what a BC Whippet might be like! I've also never run a Dobermann and that would be interesting. So many breeds and so many fantastic little crossbreeds out there as well....there is just not enough time in this short life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Simone,
You can't go beyond the Weimaraner though for the fun factor! Or is that on-going embarassment I now consider funny? Regardless of what he does, can't help but love him...
cheers