Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ok...time to bite the bullet.

I'm going to be brave and finally post a video or two.
These two runs are of Cypher from last night and of Raven from last November (we missed getting her Masters Agility run from last night).
Cypher is doing his Masters Jumping run (4th place) and Raven is doing a Masters Agility run (1st place) and yes I got lucky with that seesaw call, the judge was being very consistent all night with those calls.
Both runs I could have shaved a number of seconds off by handling better in a more than a couple of sections but that's why I love playing this game every weekend I can, the challenge and thrill of running the course in the best way I can.
Why is this brave? Well who knows who will check this out! LOL!! Comments and tactfully worded suggestions/advice shall be readily received!
Cypher's Masters Jumping April 14 2007
Raven's Masters Agility November 11 2006

5 comments:

Elf said...

What fun to see the dogs running. Raven's contacts are super, look like full running contacts. And a very nice go-on at the finish. Can't really see (nor hear at all) what you're doing on the couple of wide turns so it's hard to make any suggestions... so I won't. :-) Congratulations on the win.

-ellen (taj muttHall)

Anonymous said...

LOL typical it won't let me comment - I just wanted to say how wonderful both rounds were and can Cypher and Raven spare a small bit of there speed and give it to Ness pretty please.

Yoda said...

Great runs! Raven has some AMAZING contacts (although some judges here would call the seesaw). I can't believe that dog is 7. Great handling, the dog's ability to drive away from you is awesome.

Simone said...

Thanks for the comments...and yes some judges here would have called that seesaw...I think the judge was being lenient that night because a lot of fast dogs were caught out on how heavy the thing was (it was not any of our usual trialling seesaws.
Cheers
Simone

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! Looks like a very nicely trained dog who is very good at taking cues from behind him while he's running. I could definitely use those skills since I can sometimes get 'way behind my BC during a run.
Keep posting those videos!