Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cypher's First Kids

Well here they are - Cypher's first progeny. Born April 23rd to a dam called Angel (Oodnadatta Shes An Angel). Three boys and three girls. They are 4 weeks old in the photos below taken today. I definitely got my puppy fix in and fell in love with girl number 1. We'll go back and get some more photos when they are around 6 or 7 weeks - if anyone is looking for a puppy right now let me know and I'll put you onto their breeder, Nadine.


Brother and Sister



Boy #1 (already dubbed "Frankie" for his two blue eyes)


Boy #2


Boy #2



Boy #3



Boy #3



Girl #1



Girl #1



Girl #2



Girl #2



Girl #3


Girl #3

3 comments:

Annette said...

ah, but they are cute. :)

Elf said...

So, not that you don't already have plenty of dogs, are you planning on taking one home?

-ellen

Simone said...

Whilst there are a couple there that I really like I am pretty sure 3 is my limit! I don't know how people have enough time to have more than 3!!