Saturday, December 01, 2007

For those who appreciate SCRUBS

Hehheh. I love this show. It has got to be some of the wittiest dialogue ever written.I'd love to see Dr Cox in a room with Stewie from Family Guy. Family Guy is also funny but usually only when Stewie speaks. A quote from Scrubs (only appreciated by those who know the characters)

CARLA: "Why is your mouth red?"
COX: "Duct tape, two hours in a morgue drawer, don't piss off the Janitor, end of story
"


But wait there's more....


J.D.: (to Keith) "Keith, you've got to stop paging me for totally unimportant things!"
[Noticing the patient]
"Ohhhhh! That man's chest cavity is completely open! I can see his heart beating!"
Keith: (to J.D.) "He sneezed and all his surgical staples popped out!"
J.D.: (to Keith) "Good page, Keith. Good page!
"

Ahhh...funny TV remember that? Scrubs has got to be the only show apart from Seinfeld that has had tears of laughter coming down my face....and that kind of laughter has got to be good for you. I have to close with one more...

Julie (drug rep): "This drug is the best one on the market. The only side effects are nausea, impotence and anal leakage."
Dr. Cox: "And, I'm getting two out of three, just from having this conversation."

Dr Cox - you rock!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow Scrub-a-holic (own first 5 seasons on DVD, waiting for 6 to arrive...) I know exactly what you mean - this show is hysterical!!!

Perry's No 1 Fan *swoon*,

Claire :o)

Yoda said...

As a physician, I will say it is by far the most realistic of all medical tv shows. I love it!